Stack’s pair of 3½” (88mm) and 5” (125mm) Classic tachometers boast solid-state electronics whilst faithfully replicating the styling of original mechanical tachometers have long been favorites with a loyal following.
The Classic Clubmans features the legendary, extremely rugged, STACK stepper motor movement, with Digital Quartz accuracy for unparalleled precision. Configurable for most engine types utilizing standard and magneto style ignitions, STACK clubman classic tachometers come standard with Peak RPM ‘Tell-Tale’ memory and a user-configurable output to drive an optional external gear shift light. Push-button programming and simple four wire harness make installation simple.
Off-road and open top vehicle aficionados will appreciate the Clubman’s aluminium casing, which is fully sealed against dust and moisture, to exacting IP67 standards.
• All the benefits of the Clubman tachometer
• Accurate replica of original classic style instrumentation
• Solid-state electronics for exceptional reliability
• Stepper-motor needle technology
• Chrome style bezel
• Fits standard 80mm and 115mm cutouts
• No backlighting
• Peak RPM Tell Tale Memory
• Configurable for all negative earth ignition systems and magneto ignition systems
• Supplied with mounting bracket, switch kit and manual
• 1-year Competition Warranty.
East-fit Shift Light Option
Optimising gear shifts is one of the most effective means of reducing lap times and these easy to fit options complement the Tachometer in helping the driver achieve perfect shifts.