• 2 x NTK Lambda sensors (MoTeC #57007)
• Power supply voltage 11 V – 16 V
• Power supply current 110 mA typical plus the sensor heater current (heater current is typically 0.5 A – 1 A and up to 2 A on startup)
• 1 x CAN at 1 Mbit/sec
• NTK, 5 wire sensor
• 1 x 4 pin male DTM connector (power/CAN)
• 2 x mating connectors for NTK Lambda sensors
• Dimensions 38 x 26 x 23.5 mm excluding wiring looms and connectors
• Weight 100 gram
• Maximum ambient temperature 100 °C
MoTeC’s LTCD NTK (Lambda to CAN) modules monitor, control and diagnose NTK Lambda sensors, transmitting readings on a CAN bus. When multiple LTCD NTKs are used, up to 32 Lambda sensors can be configured on a single CAN bus, allowing an ECU or logging device to simultaneously monitor numerous Lambda sensors.
NOTE: MoTeC’s LTCD NTK is also available in a singular version, LTC NTK
Please Contact Us for further information.