Now with up to 32GB of USB logging, the C187 from MoTeC is their newest display logger for the professional level of motorsports. The ultra bright, and anti-reflective full color 7" LCD screen is readable even in direct sunlight. The C187 comes standard with 250MB of internal logging memory (which can be upgraded to 500MB), and MoTeC's world-renowned i2 data analysis software (which can be upgraded to the i2 Pro version for expert data analysis).
With the ability to choose from multiple layouts and configure the channels, labels, and colors to suit the drivers need, the new Display Creator upgrade gives the option treat the display as a blank canvas. With this upgrade, you're able to design your own unique graphics, incorporate images, logos and custom icons as well as creating multiple pages to suit different scenarios, optimizing the screen space for your application.
Additionally, 16 fully customizable color LEDs are integrated just above the display for use as shift lights, warning lights or other driver alerts. The color, function, and intensity of each LED is programmable, allowing users to develop their own unique strategies and sequences.
• Screen: Color TFT LCD, anti-reflective
• Resolution: 800 x 480, anti-aliased graphics
• Selectable fixed layouts with channel and label configurability
• 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
• 3 programmable 'pages', for example Practice, Warm-Up, Race
• 4 x Configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
One can be used as RS232 Receive
Two CAN buses support VIM/SVIM Expanders
• 2 x Dedicated RS232 ports
• Dimensions 196.2 x 122.5 x 24.9 mm excluding connector
• Weight 670 g
• 1 x 79 pin Autosport connector
• 250 MB logging memory (500 MB optional)
• Logging rates up to 1000 samples per second
• Fast Ethernet download
• Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (i2 Pro available as an upgrade)
• 10 x analogue voltage inputs (20 with I/O Upgrade)
• 4 x analogue temperature inputs (8 with I/O upgrade)
• 4 x digital inputs
• 2 x switch inputs
• 4 x speed inputs
• 6 x low side outputs
PWM or switched operation
• 3-axis G sensor
• Dash temperature sensor
• Sensor supply voltage
• Battery voltage
• Compatible with MoTeC E888 and E816 Expanders, providing full functionality.