• Selectable fixed layouts with channel and label configurability
• 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
• 3 programmable 'pages', for example Practice, Warm-Up, Race
• 4 x Configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
One can be used as RS232 Receive
Two CAN buses support VIM/SVIM Expanders
• 2 x Dedicated RS232 ports
• Dimensions 196.2 x 122.5 x 24.9 mm excluding connector
• Weight 670 g
• 1 x 79 pin Autosport connector
• 250 MB logging memory (500 MB optional)
• Logging rates up to 1000 samples per second
• Fast Ethernet download
• Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (i2 Pro available as an upgrade)
• 10 x analogue voltage inputs (20 with I/O Upgrade)
• 4 x analogue temperature inputs (8 with I/O upgrade)
• 4 x digital inputs
• 2 x switch inputs
• 4 x speed inputs
• 6 x low side outputs
PWM or switched operation
• 3-axis G sensor
• Dash temperature sensor
• Sensor supply voltage
• Battery voltage
• Compatible with MoTeC E888 and E816 Expanders, providing full functionality.
• Compatible with VIM/SVIM Expanders
Now with up tp 32GB of USB logging!
The C187 is MoTeC's latest professional level Display Logger featuring an impressively generous, full color screen. It comes standard with 250 MB internal logging memory (can be upgraded to 500 MB) and MoTeC's world-renowned i2 data analysis software. A Pro option is available for expert analysis.
The vivid 178mm screen (approx. 7") is high resolution, ultra-bright and anti-reflective for easy reading in direct sunlight. Choose from numerous selectable layouts and configure the channels, labels, and colors to suit. Or, opt for the new Display Creator upgrade and treat your screen as a blank canvas - design your own unique graphics, incorporate images, logos and custom icons. Create multiple pages to suit different scenarios, optimizing the screen space for your application.
An array of 16 full-color LEDs is integrated into the unit for use as shift lights, warning lights or other driver alerts. The color, function, and intensity of each LED is programmable, allowing users to develop their own unique strategies and sequences.