From Stack, the Pro LCD Motorsport color Display Logger (IP65 Sealed) is the next development of advanced data acquisition and communication for the driver. The housing, built out of a carbon composite, is IP65 sealed will easily withstand constant abuse 20g's of continuous vibration and 50g's of shock along with being protected from both water and dust. The large 7" LCD panel ensures easy visibility under all circumstances offering unmatched brightness as well as an optically bonded lens for extreme glare suppression.
One of its more popular features is that the display layout is able to be configured to you and your team's individual specifications. In conjunction with discrete analog sensors and its integrated 3 Axis Accelerometer, the system will also accommodate two programmable data bus channels (1 CAN and 1 serial).
Collecting data at up to a lightning fast 1,000 samples per second (1,000Hz) and with its internal memory, this allows for appropriate recording time. User definable warnings have the ability to take advantage of the super bright, multi-color LEDs placed around the top edge of its rugged body to alert the driver to race critical on-screen information.
• 7.0"TFT LCD panel
• Display Brightness: 1000 nit
• Resolution: 800 x 480
• Onboard photosensors for automatic brightness control.
• 16 User configurable multi-color LED's
• Display features perfectly rendered virtual analog needles, value display bands, digital value indicators for vehicle parameters and configurable full-color text warning messages.
• 10 layers/screens/pages selected from user configurable templates (screens/instrument cluster designs/layouts), additional configurability supporting team selected graphics, parameter/instrument type and location, and size will be made available with future firmware and PC software releases.
• Supply Voltage: 8-18VDC
• Typical Power Consumption: 800 mA
• Single 37 way AS connector.
Mating Connector: Deutsch Autosport AS614-35SN
• 12 Configurable user sensor inputs
4 Configurable for Pulse, 0-5v, or resistive (0-526 Ω)
8 Configurable for 0-5V
• Internal 3-axis accelerometer +/-8g
• Internal battery voltage
• 1 Dedicated Laptrigger Switch Input
• 4 Integrated Control Switches
• 4 Configurable I/O
Pro Control Outputs - Drive external outputs for warning lights, relay control, etc.
• GPS Input (RS-232) - Mapping, Lap timing, etc.
• 2 Configurable CAN ports - Up to 1 Mb/s (customer electronics package integration)
• Configurable RS232 port: GPS
• 1 Ethernet port: (Configuration, Data Exchange, Firmware Upgrades)
• 1 USB port: (Data exchange, configuration, Copy and upload, firmware upgrades)
• Weight: 700g
• Dimensions - 211mm Wide x 132mm High x 35mm Deep (excluding connector)
• Carbon Composite Housing
• Max number of channels: 128
• Max sample 1,000 Hz
• Max total samples per second: 8,000
• Internal Memory: 4GB solid state internal
• Supplied with DataPro Analysis software
• Data Security: Pin code prevents data review by unauthorized personnel
• IP65 sealed
• Operating temperature range: -7°C to +80°C
• Humidity: 0-100% RH
• Continuous vibration up to 20g, Shock up to 50g
Please Contact Us for further information.