These precision auxiliary instruments combine digital microprocessor accuracy with a high-precision stepper motor needle movement, to provide a new level of accuracy and reliability in 52mm gauges. They combine the durability and readability of 270° mechanical gauges with the easy installation and safe operation of conventional electric gauges.
The 270° dialface together with the new white LED backlighting and illuminated needle ensure excellent readability day or night.
• 52mm diameter
• Fast, smooth stepper motor needle drive
• 270° full sweep movement for excellent readability
• Remotely mounted solid-state sensors keep hazardous fluids in the engine compartment
• Better than 2% accuracy
• All-electronic design for maximum reliability
• White LED through-the-dial backlighting
• Black dialface with White LED illuminated needle or White dialface with Orange LED illuminated needle
• Classic Range features aircraft style perimeter incandescent lighting for a period correct look
Please Contact Us for further information.