• High brightness for optimum readability in sunlight
• Receives display messages from MoTeC data loggers
• Sends input data to other devices via CAN
• Provision for up to 14 steering wheel-mounted buttons and dials
The D153 Mini Color Display is designed to work with MoTeC Data Loggers:
• ACL Advanced Central Logger
• EDL3 Enclosed Advanced Dash Logger
• ESDL3 Enclosed Sport Dash Logger
• ADL3 Advanced Dash Logger
• SDL3 Sport Dash Logger
• CDL3 Club Dash Logger
• Previous MoTeC Dash Logger models
• Current MoTeC Dash Logger models
MoTeC's new mini color display, the D153, is the first of the D1 Series of displays to be released. It features an anti-reflective, TFT LCD screen with exceptional brightness and clarity for easy viewing in strong sunlight.
Like the MDD it replaces, the D153 is an ideal size for steering wheel mounting and is designed to be controlled and configured by a MoTeC data logger. Numerous inputs are provided for buttons and dials, enabling the unit to activate functions in other CAN-based devices, such as traction control and pit lane speed limiting, with minimal wiring.
MoTeC's initial release provides fixed layouts and selectable channels, allowing users to choose the parameters they wish to monitor in various modes MoTeC's Display Creator.