The Club Dash Logger is a fully configurable backlit display, controller and logging device. It offers the same quality and advanced technology as our top of the line systems, with a package of features tailored to suit entry level motorsport requirements such as club racing. COMES ENABLED WITH LOGGING AND I/O AT NO ADDITIONAL COST!
The screen layout can be tailored to suit individual preferences and is able to display a large number of data channels, warning alarms, lap times, fuel calculations, minimum corner speeds, maximum straight speeds and more.
The CDL3 is available standalone or as part of MoTeC's CDL3 Track Kits.
• 2 x Configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds • 1 x Dedicated RS232 port
• Dimensions 180 x 91 x 18 mm excluding connector • Weight 385 g • 1 x 34 pin AMP connector
• 8 MB logging memory • Logging rates up to 500 samples per second • Fast Ethernet download
• 4 x analog voltage high resolution inputs • 2 x analogue temperature inputs • 2 x digital inputs • 3 x Speed inputs with voltage measuring capability • Compatible with E888 expander (8 Thermocouples only)
• 4 x PWM, switched or digital outputs
• 3-axis G sensor • Dash temperature sensor • Sensor supply voltage • Battery voltage