NEW: For full customization of the display layout and graphics add the new Display Creator option.
• Screen: Color TFT LCD, anti-reflective
• Resolution: 800 x 480, anti-aliased graphics
• Selectable fixed layouts with channel and label configurability
• 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
• 3 programmable 'pages', for example Practice, Warm-Up, Race
• 4 x Configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
One can be used as RS232 Receive
Two CAN buses support VIM/SVIM Expanders
• 2 x Dedicated RS232 ports
• Dimensions 134.5 x 103.9 x 20.2 mm excluding connector
• Weight 410 g
• 1 x 79 pin Autosport connector
• 250 MB logging memory (500 MB optional)
• Logging rates up to 1000 samples per second
• Fast Ethernet download
• Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (i2 Pro available as an upgrade)
• 10 x analogue voltage inputs (20 with I/O Upgrade)
• 4 x analogue temperature inputs (8 with I/O upgrade)
• 4 x digital inputs
• 2 x switch inputs
• 4 x speed inputs
• 6 x low side outputs
PWM or switched operation
• 3-axis G sensor
• Dash temperature sensor
• Sensor supply voltage
• Battery voltage
• Compatible with MoTeC E888 and E816 Expanders, providing full functionality.
• Compatible with VIM/SVIM Expanders
Now with up tp 32GB of USB logging and IP67 rating!
With the release of the C185 Display Logger, MoTeC now offers the best of both worlds - a stunning full-color display combined with a powerful, professional level data logger. It comes standard with 250 MB internal logging memory (can be upgraded to 500 MB) and MoTeC's world-renowned i2 data analysis software. A Pro option is available for expert analysis.
The vivid 125mm screen (approx. 5") is high resolution, ultra bright and anti-reflective for easy reading in direct sunlight. Numerous selectable layouts are provided with superb graphics that cater for day and night viewing. Within these layouts, users can configure the channels and labels to suit their application.
An array of ten full color LEDs is integrated into the unit for use as shift lights, warning lights or other driver alerts. The color, function and intensity of each LED is programmable, allowing users to develop their own unique strategies and sequences.
Please Contact Us for further information.