The C1212 Track Kit includes:
• C1212 Display
• 10 Hz GPS
• Two buttons, pre-wired
• Professional quality plug-in loom, terminated and labelled, with plug-in power adapter
• Ethernet Cable
C1212 Track Kit Options
• The C1212 will connect directly to the factory ECU of many late model vehicles using the optional plug-in OBD-II adaptor, providing access to important engine data.
• Customers with MoTeC ECUs can connect to the C1212 with our plug-in CAN or RS232 adaptors. Some other aftermarket ECUs may also connect with these looms.
• Logging can be added to the C1212 at any time, allowing for comprehensive data analysis in MoTeC's i2 software. This option is conveniently enabled using a password activation.
• For those wishing to expand their C1212 Race Kit further, an I/O upgrade will activate additional inputs and outputs for greater functionality. A pre-wired, terminated I/O Loom is available, or customers can use their own.
The C1212 Track Kit is a cost-effective, plug-in display solution based on our new full colour C1212 Display. Offering professional level features at a club price, the kit is quick and easy to connect, requiring no previous experience with MoTeC systems. Each component simply plugs into the professionally wired and terminated loom, which comes complete with a handy plug-in power adaptor. The kit is expandable and can be adapted and expanded to suit various applications.
The C1212 is a popular model in MoTeC's range of colour Displays and Display Loggers. Striking in design and powerful in functionality, the C1212 offers display, data logging, auxiliary control and programmable LEDs all in one compact device.
The vivid 12" screen is high resolution, ultra bright and anti-reflective for easy reading in direct sunlight. Choose from numerous selectable layouts and configure the channels and labels to suit, or opt for the new Display Creator upgrade and treat your screen as a blank canvas; design your own unique graphics, incorporate images, logos, and custom icons. Create multiple pages to suit different scenarios, optimizing the screen space for your application.
The C1212 also features an array of ten full colour LEDs integrated into the unit for use as shift lights, warning lights or other driver alerts. The colour, function and intensity of each LED is programmable, allowing users to develop their own unique strategies and sequences.
Please Contact Us for further information.