The Bosch ABS M5 kit - The best motorsport ABS system on the market.
What does a 2023 BMW M4 GT3, a custom buillt track ready 1969 Chevy Camaro restomod and 2015 Mitsubishi EVO X RS all have in common?
A Bosch Motorsport ABS M5 kit.
The ABS M5 kit (which replaced the Bosch ABS M4 system) is most commonly used in motorsport racing such as IMSA’s Weathertech SportsCar Challenge, Michelin Pilot Challenge and the SRO Motorsports Group Fannatec GT World Challenge due to it being one of the quickest and safest way for racers to lower lap times. Due to it’s popularity, the Bosch system is gaining the attention of a wider variety clientele such as custom restomod builds, cars competing in the Pike’s Peak International Hill Climb by Gran Turismo, Time Attack, WRL (World Racing League), ChampCar, SCCA, NASA and more.
No matter if you’re building a Ford Mustang, Chevy Camaro, Chevrolet Corvette, Dodge Challenger or Charger, we can help supply you with an ABS system for your custom restomod build. For a ground up build, the ABS M5 Kit 1 is a vehicle specific solution with a custom built wiring harness. Additionally, individual parameters such as vehicle weight, track, wheel weight, wheel circumference, and wheel base can be calibrated with the software to achieve optimal results for your car.
For cars competing in hill climb, rally cross, time attack, historics, endurance and road racing – the ABS M5 Clubsport Kit is the most popular system. Suitable for any front wheel, rear wheel or four wheel drive vehicles, the Clubsport kit comes with a generic wiring harness to fit most any engine bay. The M5 Clubsport kit comes with a 12 position switch, allowing the driver to adjust varying levels of ABS intervention on the fly depending on the track conditions.
The ClubSport variants differ from the full-feature kits as follows:
• General-purpose mesh-sleeve wire harness (not heat-shrunk/sealed)
• No option for “alternate” ABS map multi-switch layout (ABS off = maximum CW position only) – This is adjustable in the ABS software for the Kit 1 only.
• No option for ABS map selection via CAN message – This is adjustable in the ABS software for the Kit 1 only.
• No option for downforce-dependent slip – This is only abled to be customized with a Bosch Engineer on site and is not end-user configurable.
• No option for lateral decel-dependent slip – This is only abled to be customized with a Bosch Engineer on site and is not end-user configurable.
• No option for inside wheel slip reduction – This is only abled to be customized with a Bosch Engineer on site and is not end-user configurable.
• No option for custom-calibrated map positions – This is only abled to be customized with a Bosch Engineer on site and is not end-user configurable.
The Bosch ABS M5 kits can be used by some of the most popular cars used in all different series of motorsport:
Acura NSX GT3, Alfa Romeo Giulietta Veloce, Aston Martin Vantage GT3, Aston Martin Vantage GT4, Audi RS3 LMS, BMW M4 GT3, BMW M6 GT3, Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R, Chevrolet Corvette C8.R, Ferrari 296 GT3, Ferrari 488 GT3, Ford Mustang GT4, Honda Civic TCR, Honda NSX, Honda Performance Development Civic FK7, Hyuandai Elantra N, Lamborghini Huracan GT3, Lexus RC F GT3, McLaren 720S GT3, Mclaren Artura GT4, Mercedes AMG GT3, Mercedes AMG GT4, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, Nissan GT-R, Porsche 718 GT4 RS CS, Porsche 911 GT3 R (992), Subaru Imprezza WRX STI, Toyota Supra GT4 Evo and more!
Please use the contact form below, and let us know what car and series you are racing in. One of the key factors in selecting the correct system for your vehicle is knowing what uprights (also referred to as hubs) that your vehicle is using, in order for us to find the correct wheel speed sensors. If there isn't an exact match, we can send you a pdf where you'll supply the dimensions of your sensor.
WE STRIVE TO GIVE THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVERY TIME YOU CONTACT US!
Contact Us Today!
Our technology is leading edge but our values are old-fashioned. We still believe in earning your trust. At Creative Motorsport Solutions, you always talk to a real person. From a simple question to more complicated inquiries, we're here to help you!