Single Antenna Receiver Control Unit (known as an RCU) is a system for real-time detection, monitoring and transmission of tire pressure and temperature data.
The RCU is equipped with a free wire output and can interface with the vehicle logger via CAN line that is exactly matched to the vehicle manufacturer. Please note the RCU is unterminated and the customer will need to supply the mating connector to the car.
Update Rate is 1Hz
This intelligent system, with g sensors in the wheel rim allows the team to simply identify which sensors are in front or rear wheels and the RCU determines sides based on g sensors when the car leaves the pits.
The system can be improved with optional triggers, paddock surveys, or mini-displays, depending on the team’s needs.
- Frequency: 434MHz
- Supply Voltage: 9Vdc to 16Vdc
- Supply Current: 60mA at 12V (Connected to ignition)
- CAN bus 2.0A active, 125kps to 1Mbps
- Each sensor transmits a unique encrypted serial number
- Weight: 100g
- Size 111mm x 64mm x 23mm
- Sealing connector on wires
- Resistant to standard motorsport fluids
- Operating Temperature: -10 to + 85C
- Vibration random spectrum for 2 hours