The Bosch Motorsport ABS M4 Clubsport and other associated Bosch ABS M4 Kits have been discontinued. If you currently have a Bosch Motorsport ABS M4 Clubsport Kit, we still can provide support, some parts, documentation, and end of line testing.
If you're looking to update your system to the Bosch Motorsport ABS M5 Clubsport Kit, please Contact Us, and we will gladly get you taken care of.
In 2018 Bosch released the M5 variant of the ABS system that features the following improvements:
- TTL wheel speed outputs for easier integration with any ECU system
- 50% bigger brake fluid accumulators in the brake block allowing the M5 to control bigger brake systems used in current race cars.
- Enhanced CAN communication with more channels including brake bias.
- Front and Rear brake pressure sensors eliminating the need for a brake light input.
• Suitable for front-wheel, rear-wheel, and four-wheel drive vehicles
• Generic wiring harness to fit all engine bay and front footwell locations for the hydraulic module
• Same ABS hardware as standard ABS M4 Kit
• All Bosch Motorsport ABS systems are for competition use only and are NOT legal on public roads.
The ABS M4 kit is developed for the operation in front-, rear- or 4-wheel drive vehicles. A generic wiring harness is included in the kit. This enables us to provide the kit with a significantly reduced price in comparison to the standard ABS M4 kit with individual loom.
The ABS M4 is specifically adapted for motorsport use. Individual car parameters like e.g. vehicle weight, vehicle track, wheel weights, wheel circumferences, wheelbase or the number of increments can be calibrated with software free of charge.
Please Contact Us for further information.