Custom fabricated with the utmost precision, the Shiftec accumulator with an integrated pressure sensor is a pressure storage vessel fabricated to store air from the compressor, to maintain a constant air supply during high consumption activities when the compressor is not active or cannot meet demand.
Featuring an end cap CNC machined from billet aluminum, coming with standard dash 4 JIC fittings (rated to 10bar), it houses both a pressure sensor and filter element. The pressure sensor can be connected to a GCU to allow accurate compressor control and system pressure monitoring. The air filter keeps any dirt or debris out of the pneumatic system, preventing any problems from valve damage.
Being that the system is completely integrated, it reduces both packaging and weight when compared to a separate accumulator/pressure sensor/filter configuration and is ideal for use with Shiftec Gear Shift Servo.
- Integrated pressure sensor.
- Integrated particle filter.
- Precision CNC machined billet end cap.
- Dash 4 JIC fittings.
- Maximum Operating Pressure - 10bar.
- Capacity - 0.8 litres
- Air In Fitting - Dash 4 JIC Male
- Air Out Fitting - Dash 4 JIC Male
- Length - 174mm
- Diameter - 88.5mm
- Weight - 660g
- Pressure Sensor Connector - DTM 3 Way Socket/Male DTM04-3P
- Pressure Sensor Wire Length - 150mm